Day wear vs night life wear with black white and red colours!

Leave a Comment
Day wear vs night life wear with black white and red colours!

Hey guys,

I was inspired to create this look due to the fact that I am going to a party tonight and I always think that it is nice to wear something completely different during the evening times compared to the day times.

I am using Polyvore to create my fashion boards... You should download the App it is really useful!

I have always been inspired when it comes to creating an outfit, I guess it is something I love to do! I mean everyone has that one special passion for something right?

My passion is for fashion and designing! I love to create a new outfit or to create illustration boards like I have done above as it inspires me to find a new look or a new trend...

I am always looking for new trends to follow and I have always been really fond of the monochrome look as I personally think that is really stylish! Who else is a monochrome lover?

However, recently I have added a little splash to my outfits as I have brightened them up with an extra splash of colour. I personally think that having another colour makes your outfits look more summery which explains why I am very inspired with the red, white and black colours in my above fashion illustration board.

Soon I will be posting more fashion boards, though I am posting them on my social media's so make sure you check those out!

I will also be posting fashion boards that are similar to the layout of this one but I will be showing you how I would style each individual item with an outfit! I hope you will be interested in this guys!

Below are a list of where the items come from and the prices!

Have a nice evening guys,

Anya x


Skater dress
£29 - lucluc.com


WearAll summer top
£6.04 - wearall.com


Warehouse white blazer
warehouse.co.uk


VILA blazer
vila.com


Black skinny jeans
newlook.com


Casadei black shoes
£390 - casadei.com


Glamorous white pumps
glamorous.com


Leather bag
£2,505 - shopbop.com


Effy Collection ruby ring
£1,680 - macys.com


Sapphire necklace
acsilver.co.uk


Bling Jewelry stud earrings
£9.53 - blingjewelry.com


Billabong hat
£25 - billabong.com


Accessorize flower crown
£9.54 - accessorize.com


Round sunglasses
£5.01 - amazon.com


Dolce Gabbana red lipstick
£24 - saksfifthavenue.com


False eyelash
eyelashesdirect.co.uk


Perfume fragrance
scentstore.co.uk


Gel nail care
£13 - etsy.com


Black beauty product
£4.96 - etsy.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig