Make sure you always take a pair of flat shoes on a night out girls!

Leave a Comment
Hi everyone, 

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time  to read my blog and I hope you enjoy reading my blogs! I also hope that maybe you can relate to some of the blogs that I write as I think it is very important to relate to what a person feels or thinks, right?

My first blog for you all is going to be about shoes... I mean every girl loves shoes right? I can't get enough of shoes! 

In fact I shall let you into a secret of mine, I have found myself buying more than two pairs of the same shoes before... There's nothing wrong with that is there? 

I'm the type of girl who has to really like a pair of shoes before buying them though... I guess I'm just a little bit picky but when I do buy a pair of it shows that I really love them! 

To me, I think that shoes bring out the confidence in me and my outfit! I think if your wearing the right pair of shoes it makes us feel so much better! Don't you agree? 

Recently, I have just turned eighteen and I was worrying that I wouldn't have a dressy enough pair of shoes for the evening. Then I had the worry of whether I would manage wearing my heels all night! 


Always have a back up plan girls and take another pair of shoes with you! 

Thank fully, I did manage to survive the night but my feet were killing in the morning, so girls learn from me and take another pair of shoes with you for the end of the evening!

During the day, I wore flat shoes that is definitely another good tip! Make sure you give your feet enough time to relax for the night! 

Even though my feet did it hurt in the morning, it was definitely worth it as I loved my heels! Sadly, I didn't take a picture of me in them at my birthday but I have another picture of me in them to show you! My heels were from Primark and they were only fourteen pounds... Yeah that's right fourteen pounds! What a bargain right? 



It was a bargain that I couldn't resist besides the fact that the heels were very stylish and currently on trend for the summer period! 

My heels are summery as they're white and they have a bigger heel which I tend to go for in heels personally as I have a poorly ankle and they support me better!  

What do you think guys? Do you feel better with a wedge heel  or are you used to any types of heels? 




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig