Barbie vs Chick look

Leave a Comment
Barbie vs Chick look




Hey everyone,

I thought it would be about time to create another fashion board to show you guys an insight into the styles I like or the styles that catch my eye.

As I said before, I think it is very important for you guys to know me or have an understanding of what I like and who I am. So this morning I created this fashion board to show you guys what sort of styles I go for.

I thought it would be a nice idea to show the barbie sort of style as I believe that's a massive influence on how some people dress nowadays. I know that I dress quite similar towards that style, I have a lot of skater skirts that are pink! Well I have a lot of clothing and shoes that are also pink!

I also tend to go for either a black or white top to create that simplistic detail to an outfit, I always think that a simple colour with a bolder colour makes your outfits stand out.., Do you agree?

I guess I wanted to embrace my barbie side I suppose ha-ha!

With the chic style, it has that street to chic look which I absolutely adore. I love that using basic colours you can create such a stylish outfit.

I would say that my fashion and style are quite similar towards the chic style as I wear a lot of white and black but then again I tend to wear a lot of pink as well.

So I would definitely say that I mix my outfits up to show a different interpretation towards my style and to show a different character!

What style would you go for more? I would love to know your opinion....

Below I have left the prices of the clothing and where there from:

Anya x

Wildfox top
£38 - shopdashonline.com



Forever 21 lightweight jacket
£76 - forever21.com


Miss Selfridge motorcycle jacket
£54 - missselfridge.com



Mini skirt
£6.35 - amazon.com


Platform shoes
£54 - popcherry.com.au


River Island black booties
£51 - riverisland.com


Chanel purse
£720 - swayy.com.au


Leather purse
£84 - pixiemarket.com


Una-Home round sunglasses
£9.47 - yesstyle.com


Round sunglasses
£6.35 - shopzerouv.com


Matte lipstick
£3.82 - 2020ave.com


BCBGMAXAZRIA fragrance
£48 - bcbg.com


Itsa Girl Thing toiletry kit
£7.63 - nordstrom.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig