Shakes before bed...

Leave a Comment

I had hoped it would be a productive day, in my eyes a productive day would be to ensure I have blogged so much that I fall asleep with the laptop on the bed... I think that is definitely going to happen considering I am in bed and my eyes are fairly tired!!... 

However, I hope you have all enjoyed the blogs so far today!! 

I guess, before bed I couldn't resist making a smoothie.... To be fair, it was actually more like half past eight but it seems bed is calling and I need a rest so bed is definitely calling!! 

Anyway, smoothie making time!.... 

No doubt, from my Snapchat and Instagram stories you will see that initially the beginning of the smoothie making process everything was going magnificently and then I had to have a little blonde moment as always and call for Emma's assistance!! 

I swear, it's just tiredness or again another blonde moment! Let's go with the first one as I can't always blame it on my hair colour, can I? 

So anyway, for whatever reason it seemed to be... I couldn't twist the blender into the slot! Ah, it needed stronger hands than mine I guess... Ha!

 

So initially the first step is to prep! Decide what you wish to have inside your smoothie and remember to add liquid... I genuinely forget that bit haha! 









As you can see, I blinking love my fruit! So when I tend to make a smoothie I make sure it's full to the brim with different layers of fruit as afterwards I always feel extremely full-up but very healthy! I do add milk to the smoothie though!! 


It's taken me a while to get to my happy place and I couldn't wait to express that with you all as it's important to share with those who support you and who care to let them know your okay. Especially, as it's been 'Mental Health Awareness Day' a week ago... I have seen and shared so much support online as you all know how much this day and topic means to me. 

The idea of knowing your all reading my blogs makes me feel satisfied because I have you and your eyes with me for those few moments and within those moments I want you all to know how important it is to speak but to not only speak to be listened too! 

You're all special, you all have a voice that should be heard and somebody is always out there for you! Never think otherwise! 

I would spend forever in a day replying to every single comment and email you all send me because to know you have someone makes my day...

I want you all to feel empowered and confident within your body and within yourself as everybody is beautiful! 

This is why, when I feel confident I share my feelings with you all as I know it will encourage others to share their confidence and so on! 

Be You! 

Much Love As Always 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig