Meeting My Biological Dad For The Very First Time & Starting Your Very Own Journey...

Leave a Comment

Hey!

 So it's been a few days since my last blog post but as you all probably know already my life has been pretty hectic right now..

In fact, it's been a roller coaster! On the plus side, I always find life interesting when there's something happening. I always find that if there wasn't anything happening it would be boring, don't you agree? Keep yourselves busy and open to opportunities!

Image result for Monday tumblr

A slight distraction though, has everyone had a happy Monday? 

So I'm not entirely sure where to start writing this blog, I guess it could turn into complete waffle as my old history teacher would say. However, I will do what I can to express what's happening right now...

Before, mentioning anything I wanted to say a massive thank you to my family as they have brought me into the world with a happy lifestyle which is full of love and happiness. So thank you! But also, thank you all for standing by my life choices etc! I will always be your little girl! 

Anyway, so life is a journey that is always ongoing. When I came across this beautiful picture, I couldn't resist posting it on the blog! 

Image result for journey tumblr

I've got to admit that sharing this online with you all isn't one of the easiest things for me to do as it's still very surreal for myself. 

Although, as you all know I love to write and share as much as I can with you all! Sometimes, when I turn to writing a blog it tends to hit me as I finally face what I am currently going through. It's almost my realisation! 

It's quite strange for me to be writing and posting this... 

I met my biological father for the very first time a few weeks ago... 

It's been a very long few weeks considering I openly admit I never thought I would meet my father. It's been difficult going through the ups and the downs as a child, wondering where your parent has been? But I don't blame anyone as I have had the most amazing childhood and I have the most supportive family... Now it's time for me to open a new chapter of my life with getting to know my father too. Not forgetting to mention, the fact I have brothers too! Ewan and Lewis, are most definitely going to take after their trouble maker of a sister. 

Life is all about make new journeys... Taking risks, never settling for anything but the best opportunity for yourself! 

After, a chapter ends a new chapter begins! 


Finding a part of yourself which you never knew existed isn't always easy to cope with so make sure you take baby steps! 

This is another time for me to stop and thank my dearest best friend Lizzie for being so supportive! I honestly, mean it when I say I couldn't be as strong as I am without you! So thank you, for always having my back! <3


It's really hard dealing with emotions sometimes especially when your emotions change quite frequently but I want to thank my lovely photographer Adrian Sucking for capturing mine and my father's first photograph since I was a baby! So thank you! 

Our journey begins... 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig