A Last Minute Helpful Guide To Christmas Gifts...

Leave a Comment

Image result for december tumblr


Well we're well underway aren't we? 

Although, that doesn't mean we can't say hello to December once again! 

It's definitely the count down to Christmas right now that's for sure! Has everybody finished their Christmas shopping or on that note has everybody even started yet?

On that note, I thought I would piece together a few little gift guide ideas for you all... In case, you're struggling for ideas and the clocks certainly ticking! So fear not, I am on the case! 

Image result for christmas tumblr
Image result for christmas tumblr

Image result for christmas tumblr

Although, how could I resist sharing pretty Christmas Tumblr photos? I just couldn't!

Okay, so personally when I am struggling with gift ideas I always head over to Superdrug as they never let me down! Plus, on a side note they always have a Christmas gift guide page - if you're lacking thoughts on what to buy then I would most definitely suggest to take a look... 

If not, always have a sneak peak on bloggers pages as they will always post a gift guide in the hope to help you guys!! (Though, mine is a little late ha-ha!) 



After hand picking a few gifts, I have pieced together a mini gift guide for you all... Guys, if you're wondering what to buy your misses for Christmas then here's a little sneak peak into what us ladies love! 

I would definitely head over to Superdrug right now as they have amazing prices... 

Plus, I thought I would shock you all by telling you that every single one of these items are now under £15 and within the £10 price range! It's a blooming bargain right??

Anyway my lovelies it's time for me to head offline now! But fear not I will be back!! 

Don't forget to let me know about any suggestions etc for the blog!! 

Much Love, 

Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig