A Lads Day And Me...

Leave a Comment


Woohoo! We've made it to Friday!....


Image result for friday tumblr

Flicking through social media, always reminds me of my studies back at Sixth Form when I took Fashion studies. I always become super excited with illustrations, especially when it's in honour of Friday!

Thank God it's Friday! 



With it being Thursday we wanted to head into Friday feeling super refreshed and looking forward to the weekend. I can say for sure, that's what we certainly did!...

We headed to the cinema! 

Can you guess, what we went to watch?...

Of course, it was 'Deadpool 2'! 

Wow...

Just wow! 





















It's crazy to think since living in Winchester that I hadn't visited the Cinema once. It's shocking isn't it?

I mean, as I was once a Film Student back at Sixth Form it's pretty shocking I know! 

It's fair to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the trip to the Cinema with the boys and munching away on some unhealthy snacks but now I am in need of my Morning shake!... 

Sometimes, day to day life becomes quite chaotic but it's always nice finding the time to sit back and relax watching a movie with some popcorn! Anyone else agree with me?



Much love, 


xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig