Cute Little Days Out In Winchester...

Leave a Comment


Let's just take a moment to pause and appreciate how pretty this picture is...WOW! 

I feel like, waking up to this shows it all! 


How pretty are the cobbled streets in Winchester? 

I feel like we all have something special that we love about the place we love and trust me mine is many but what sticks out the most is the pretty cobbled streets on a bright Summers day! 






Is it just me or am I not the only one that loves pretty table lay designs? Honestly, they truly make me happy! 

I guess I have a thing for pretty interior restaurant lays! 

However, a massive shout out must go for Forte Kitchen in Winchester as the staff are super friendly but the food is outstanding! MMMMM! 

So you must sure pop down to Parchment Street in Winchester and pay Forte Kitchen a visit as they will for sure leave you with a lovely surprise and a full stomach! 

I hope you all have a great start to Monday! =) 

With Love, 


xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig