Beauty Event @ The Body Shop | Wincheser....

Leave a Comment

It's fair to say, this has been a blog I have been dying to share with you all! Dare to read?....


As soon as, I received the invitation from Body Shop I was super happy!! In fact, I was blown away by the offer to attend the event as Body Shop has been a place in my heart since I started using make up!! 

Super excited to share this all with you!... 


Pretty certain, majority of you had a sneaky peek from my Snapchat story. However, trust Aaron and I to walk down to town as the weather starts to pour down with rain, as we both live only ten minutes away from the centre of Winchester we believed we could make it without getting soaked ensuring we took an umbrella. 

It's fair to say that didn't go to plan! 

We forgot the umbrella!! 

Too late to look back, as typical me we were running slightly late any how. We braced the weather, poor Aaron ended up passing me his new jacket and poor me after spending a fair amount of time on my hair got thrown out of the window what with my curls slowly turning straight!!

Oh well!.... It wasn't the end of the World I suppose ha!!



It was super exciting viewing all the Summer specials at the Body Shop!... 

However, my poor old bank account certainly took a hit or two! 






As you can see we were suited and booted up until the rain poured down...


How pretty is Winchester's Body Shop?... 

It's now finally time, to share the beautiful products which caught my eye!




How amazing do all the beautiful products look?...

Simply, stunning! 

Besides, the fact my Business Cards are now avaliable to collect from The Body Shop in Winchester.... YAY!! 

I feel really honoured to know they can now be found there. I never expected this opportunity and it's amazing!





How pretty is the pink and dotty bag... For sure, it caught my eye! I suppose, that's why I may have felt the need to purchase a few bath bombs of yet I am which to find the time to relax and use them! 



Ummm so yeah of course, I couldn't resist a cheeky make-over by the lovely ladies at the Body Shop!! 

Have you noticed the cheeky difference?? 

A little splash of eye liner may have come in handy, why not?!!!



My makeup bag seems like it's faced a fresh start! 

A new beginning, for the makeup bag; foundation; eyeliner, bronzer and pearl highlighter. Not forgetting, the new brushes that have seemed to come home with me! 

 

Why don't you treat your feet to a little gift??



I've been dying, to show these of to you all as they are truly; unique, soft and subtle! 



















Without a doubt, I was truly overwhelmed with the wide selection that I ended up leaving with!! 

Bring on the Summer, as the Beauty Products at the Body Shop have restored my faith for my summer skin care and makeup routine! 

I am super excited!! 

A massive thank you must go towards all the staff at The Body Shop as you truly treated me with treats and Beauty buys! 


Much Love As Always, 


xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig