A NEWLOOK Fashion Picks & Homely Pieces Of Mine...

1 comment


Happy Sunday, everyone... How's your Sunday going, so far? As you can see, mine's pretty full up with; resting, blogging and relaxing... I mean to me, that's pretty decent what about you guys?


There's nothing like the:....
Image result for sunday tumblr

...!! 



What with it being the New Year and all, I mean there's always an excuse or two to buy a few new homely pieces... Right?!



From my social media, I can certainly say I was more than excited to post this online! 

I feel like, NewLook have nailed the current trends with homely pieces as they certainly always encourage me to press the purchase button.



Who could resist a cheeky bargain? Certainly not, Anya Marie... 

NewLook have a massive Sale on, which of course has caused a few troubles for my Bank balance.!! (Silently, I am crying!!)



Let's be serious here, I probably didn't need to buy yet another accessory for my keys. Clearly, I need to unlock Fort Knox.

However, tempting it was to turn down a Rose Gold A key ring it simply couldn't be done and ended up finding it's way into my shopping basket... (oopsy!)



With the Autumn weather being far behind us and the Spring beginning to make an appearance it's fair to say the Rustic pinks and pretty deep shades of pinks/red colours are making quick appearances in our wardrobes, ladies!!

Plus, pairing off the shoulder cute tops with baggy or ripped jeans looks absolutely stunning for this time period! 



Off the shoulder tops are simply just must haves for this year, I swear!! Especially cute and simple black off the shoulder tops! 



I kind of saw this and it was definitely an impulse buy as the weather determined that I should invest in a jumper so that's exactly what I did... I love the black and white patterned style it reinforces and then the simple black trimming with yellow lines. 

So there we have it, that's a few pieces of mine which are most definitely my favourite now. MWAHHHH!!

Keep a look out for upcoming projects!

Much Love, 

xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig