Living In The City... | Winchester and I's Year Anniversary...!!| Featuring A Few Tips Of How To Live On Your Own...

Leave a Comment

Hello Blogging World...!!

Related image

What with it currently snowing, what better way to enter today with an inspirational and pretty interior look!.... It makes me feel like we have skipped another 9 months and head straight into the Christmas period.... 

*** 

Wow! Okay, well where do I start?... I'm slightly speechless! 

It's been a year since, I moved away from home! It's been a year since, I left the Isle of Wight and set sail to moving away from home and living in the City - Winchester! 

I mean, I'm going to be honest it really doesn't feel like a year... Time truly flies by super quickly!... 

Knowing where to start with writing this blog, I have found extremely difficult due to the fact I am overwhelmed that it's been a year since I decided to pack up and leave my hometown and family... Shocking, I know.!

For, one of the reasons that I left the Isle of Wight is due to wanting to experience becoming a 'proper' adult as even though I had a full time job it simply wasn't enough. I felt as if I was relying on my family far too much throughout day to day life. 

It's the simple things, that never really crossed my mind until I moved away. 





Returning home, to celebrate the fact that I moved away a year ago has certainly been interesting and emotional.

It's an eye opener, returning home and evaluating how much my life has changed... 

For throwback sakes, I thought I would share the exact selfie that I took on my very first morning in my new home in Winchester.



When you come to think about it, life changes daily. Many things change daily without us even noticing them. It often takes big steps to notice the small stepping stones that we have made daily. 

Moving away from home was most definitely one of my biggest steps!!... It's still very overwhelming to know it's been a day, let alone a year. I never expected to want to move or for it even to happen especially when I was only nineteen years. 

However, I did it and I'm proud of myself. 

To actually, sit here typing this blog is still quite; surprising, shocking, emotional and of course a proud moment of mine. The move happened so quickly and a year on I am still living in the City. WOW!




Posting this video on the blog, was pretty significant for the theme of the blog as it characterises how I took control of my life and become an adult... Though,  my mum is probably reading this and questioning whether that's the complete truth as of course when I return home I morph back into being the 'Baby Anya Marie' that everyone knows me to be.... HA!

On a positive note, I would say since moving away I've only relied on myself and become completely independent. 

I feel completely free and I'm not saying that I miss living at home because I do but I also have grown since taking the jump and landing on my own....

I wanted to share this with you all so that I can open up many more opportunities with future blogs for you all as I have a lot more to come in regards with now living in the City...

Until now, I am signing off and heading to my not so little cousins birthday dinner!!

Much Love As Always, 


xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig