Surprises From Scott On Our Anniversary...

Leave a Comment

Hello everyone, what are you all up to? 

Can you believe it's nearly the weekend? I certainly can't, when Scott and I booked our holiday it was over 140 days to go and now it's down to three! It's all happening so quickly! 


I had to share a quick selfie with you all before moving onto telling you all a few things... I've kind of focused on certain beauty looks and kept a beauty routine at the moment which I am yet to share with you all but here's a little looksie into the makeup look I have been going for right now!



I can't describe to you all how: exciting, special and surprising our first year anniversary was! It was honestly so amazing, Scott definitely made it the best day ever! Hence the reason, why I have been dying to share our day with you all! 


Every occasion is always an extra opportunity for a card right? At least, that's what I like to think as I love to have  a card! 



Typical, one of us had to leave the price on the card but the funny thing is it wasn't me this time it was Scott! We had to have something to laugh about didn't we Scott?










Scott sent me searching around the house for some clues... I didn't even know what I was looking for but I soon found myself finding the clues. After about an hour or what seemed like forever I found my clues and gifts!






Wow just wow!! I eventually found my beautiful pink roses and my beautiful necklace from HSamuels laying on my bed... 

I have been completely spoilt due to Scott and I hope he has enjoyed his gifts from me too! It's been such an amazing anniversary!! 

If you were wondering what the photo frame was then let me explain ha-ha! As Scott enjoys his science he took the time into making a black love heart for me with some sort of paper which changes from the colour grey to black... Unfortunately, I  can't remember what the paper is called!! 



If you were wondering what I wore during the evening I went with a simple pair of black platforms, a pair of printed trousers which are beautiful and a black crop top! 




Scott had everything planned from morning to evening! Isn't he the perfect chap? 

We went down to The Lifeboat, for a lovely meal and a few Mock-tails! Can I just say the meal was stunning and the mock-tails were beautiful?? 



Followed by, a lovely stroll down the sea front!! 

After a lovely meal and walk down the sea front we headed to the cinema to watch 'Now You See Me 2' - it was a stunning day and full of beautiful surprises!! 

It has been an amazing year and two days with you now Scott! Thank you for an amazing year and I love you millions! I can't wait for the future!! Ha-ha the cheesiness is over now I promise!! 

Before, I end this blog I have a few things to mention to you all! I am heading off to Majorca in under three days and I have a lot of ideas for the blog so please please please be patient as they will be coming!! 


Although, if you can't wait until I get back then why don't you add me on my social media?

Snapchat - Annieb97 

Instagram - Babyanyamarie97 

Twitter - Anyaaa04 

Much Love As Always, Anya xxx               
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig