Taking Time For Myself & Keeping A Good Mindset...

1 comment

Hey Everyone.... 

So it's been a while since I last posted... I do apologise for that and I am sure you're all aware that sometimes we all just need some us time. 

Whatever that 'you' time might be, every single one of us needs some down time for ourselves and that's certainly what I am having and learning to do. 

My biggest fault, is piling things on-top of my plate especially when I am not feeling 100% so my new challenge is to make time for myself and ensure I take time out for me.  

Image result for tumblr motivational quotes

One thing that I find really motivating and positive for myself personally is to search for motivational quotes. 

Trust me, it works and they look bloody brilliant on your Instagram too. 

Not forgetting, sharing is caring... I really believe that self motivating is key for yourselves but in self motivating yourselves sometimes we can motivate others too. Just another added bonus right?

Helping others is such a good quality to have and it's such an uplifting feeling knowing you've helped or made a slight difference to somebody else.




I always find that keeping yourselves preoccupied with multiple things helps encourage a healthy and happier mindset. 

For me, I have a lot of different interests such as; Fashion, Beauty, Art, English Photography and Nature based topics. This allows me to switch things up and stay as focused as I can. 

Surrounding myself in pretty scenarios, works really well as it includes a few of my fellow other interests into one surrounding. 

So my best advice is finding different routes to your interests and allowing time for them. Don't be afraid to enjoy what makes you happy. 

 

I mean it's fair to say, I have a liking towards pampering myself and ensuring that I am taking time to feel relaxed. Who doesn't? I think we all find different ways of relaxing and that's for sure; bathing, applying face-masks once or twice a week if I am lucky, having my nails done and of course getting my hair done. 

I mean why the hell not, if it relaxes you and helps you keep a positive mind then go for it?!

  

Who doesn't enjoy beautiful scenic walks? Oh my gosh, how stunning is Micheldever Forest in Winchester? Mmm it's stunning and most certainly calmed me alongside provided me with such a calming and positive mind. 

Surrounding yourselves with your family and friends always keeps a happy mind and definitely keeps you entertained. Well it certainly does for me ha! 

I would love to know what your top tips are for keeping a positive mind and taking time out for yourselves so please leave comments below and let me know. 


Side note - I'm really appreciating the Snapchat filters right now and oh look at me copying Ariana Grande's hairstyle right now... Ha! 

Lots of Love, 




xxxx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. It’s a privilege to share this to the world. You deserve all the praise that comes to you. DR Amber has been a blessing to me since our encounter on the internet. He alone knows it all. I love him so much for his kindness, care, honesty and his help in the life of everyone that has come in contact with him. If not for DR Amber how would I have been able to survive this hardship. His spell made me a LOTTO MAX winner of 60 Million Dollars making my whole life beautiful and amazing. The numbers he gave me to play the lottery was a life changing number from grass to grace and I want to say I’m forever grateful to him. Thank you sir for being a blessing to the helpless. Anyone reading this that needs help can communicate with DR Amber online for indeed he has no match. Website: amberlottotemple.com OR Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig