Motivational Quotes...

1 comment

Hello everyone!

How has your week been so far? Mine has been pretty manic so I am really happy that I have some downtown to blog!


I couldn't resist sharing this 'Tuesday' logo with you all as it's so wordy and out there. I love it!!

Anyway, a dear friend of mine has been really supportive and kind towards me recently. I couldn't resist sharing this motivational quote with you all considering Jonathan shared it with me and I absolutely love it! So thank you Jon!

As the quote was really inspiring for me, I felt the need to share it with you all!


Life is full of so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

During life, there will be many obstacles which you're faced with but no matter what you will become stronger and rise above your obstacles... Just be positive and keep that smile on your beautiful face.

Most importantly, be happy! We all deserve to be happy!


Oh and I forgot to mention, I've gone blonder....

Keep an eye out for new blog posts coming right up your street soon....

Anya Marie Ball x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Useful info. Hope to see more good posts in the future. french manicure designs This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig