Touring Brentwood & The Towie Cast Shops...

2 comments

So I am back showing you guys a closer tour around Brentwood streets and the Towie shops... 

I have been dying to show you all our little experience of the Towie streets and shops, it's honestly become one of my favourite places!! I can't wait to head back to Essex!! 

Of course, on this blog I wanted to focus on the little things which I have shared with you on my social media already... An outfit of the day post... 


We all know, Towie is full of fashionable ladies and stylish men, so of course I wanted to focus on my outfit... I wore a laced up white top from Topshop which I paired with a pair of blue ripped jeans which were also from Topshop. A long black coat from Primark with a checked tartan scarf from Peacocks and a pair of black loafers from Boohoo. You can probably tell that I have focused on almost street style interpretations for the day wear.  


Heading, into Brentwood high street was amazing as we saw Georgia drive by in her personalised white car... 

Then we found the Sugar Hut, we ended up having a little tour of our own...










The Sugar Hut is so beautiful, when Scott and I had a little look around the Sugar Hut we ended up spending at least half an hour there maybe more it's just such an eye catching place!! No wonder why Towie, always show it off, it's a beautiful club and restaurant! It most definitely, opened up our eyes as we're both used to such a tiny little club on the Island, it certainly broadened our minds.
After, touring the Sugar Hut we headed out back onto Brentwood high street and found Chloe's Beauty Bar not far from the Sugar Hut roughly about a minutes walk. Chloe's Beauty Bar looks incredible, it honestly does. I have to say it was definitely one of my favourite Towie shops as it's so beautifully designed... 




Unfortunately, we had missed Chloe by about ten minutes. I was pretty gutted as Chloe is one of my favourite cast members. But a massive shout out to the people we met who work at Chloe's Beauty Bar as it was lovely of you to allow us to take pictures as well as meeting you all!! 








Just a pause a little second from showing you all of the beautiful photos, as you can tell we're in Minnies! Just wow, look at the changing rooms!! How amazing!!




We now have made our way to Lucy's Boutique which I have got to say is most definitely one of my number one favourite shops as the clothes, bags and designing of the shop was so beautiful... Of course, I found myself buying something but you will have to wait and see what I bought on the next blog... 






Off we went to Gemma Collins next and what I love about Gemma's is the fact that it is so different!! It's so out there with so many different things which definitely manages to catch your eye and also shows off Gemma's daring interests and interpretations. We loved it!! 


Have you guessed where the next stop was? 





Have you guessed yet? Yeah, that's right it's Harry's World.

Have you thought about where we haven't been yet? Yeah, of course the King of Essex as known as Joey Essex, so join us on our little tour of the Fusey store.










We managed to take a cute little selfie while we were both touring the life of Essex... But as some of the Towie shops weren't actually centred right in Brentwood they were on the outskirts in places like Hornchurch and Loughton we decided to take off and head for the other Towie shops... 

Our first place on the list was Danni Armstrong's shop known as Danni's boutique... I can't express to you how excited I was to head off to her shop, she is most definitely one of my favourite cast members!!








Now of course it's time for Bella Sorella's, which of course is owned by Lydia Bright.








It has been honestly amazing touring around the cute little Towie shops, as well as just spending the time with my boyfriend and touring Essex together.

There are many hints that I have left for you all in this blog I wonder if you have seen them or discovered what the little hints are and what they will lead to in the next blog... 

I hope you have enjoyed reading and looking at our little tour around Essex... 

Much Love As Always, Anya xx 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Hello, I enjoy reading all of yur article.I like to write a little comment to support you.
    towie tour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark, I am deeply sorry for the slow reply. Unfortunately, I have only just seen your message! Thank you so much for your support it truly means a lot! I hope you're having a great Summer!

      Love Anya xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig